Environmental Essentials provides high level asbestos consultancy, advice, guidance and services in respect to asbestos risk management on behalf of major organisations.
We are dedicated to delivering practical cost effective work place solutions and impartial advice.
As UKATA and IATP registered members, Environmental Essentials have been delivering Asbestos Awareness, Non Licensed Work and Duty to Manage Training for several years and have built a reputation for professional and engaging training services.
Environmental Essentials have developed an innovative UKATA certifiied online Asbestos Awareness course and Asbestos Awareness Refresher course which can be taken at a time that suits individuals and employers whilst minimizing disruption and reducing tangible costs associated with off-site training.
Our facility replicates the ‘class-based’ training, both in technical content and style that we have been providing successfully for a number of years with the added benefits of vocal presentation, modular style and a pause & playback function.
Credits can be purchased individually or in quantities for corporate users and annual license fees can be negotiated for those with national, high volume group requirements
To find out more information contact us on 0800 0542354 or go to the contact us page.
Full Service Portfolio
Environmental Essentials are accredited by UKAS to provide the following services from each of our UK regional offices in Staffordshire, North Lanarkshire in Scotland, Conwy in North Wales, Wakefield, Chesterfield and Surrey:
- UKAS Accredited Surveys
- Asbestos Surveys - Management and Refurbishment / Demolition Surveys
- Bulk Fibre Identification Air Monitoring, Fibre Counting & 4 Stage Clearance & Site Re-occupation
- National Site Sampling Capability - Emergency Response utilising fully equiped mobile laboratory vans
- Asbestos Training – UKATA and IATP certified
- BOHS Asbestos Courses
- Project Management of planned and responsive work streams
- Compliance Audits and Asbestos Management Plan Design
- Electronic Asbestos Database / Registers & Data Management
- Asbestos Removal Management