Environmental Essentials Website Terms and Conditions:
Please read this legal message carefully, as by accessing the Environmental Essentials site you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message:
1. All material contained in this web site is the property of Environmental Essentials and all rights are reserved.
2. No part of this web site may be copied, performed in public, broadcast, published or adapted without the prior written permission of Environmental Essentials, except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
3. Environmental Essentials assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web site to which this site has links and cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of your use of any other site.
4. Whilst Environmental Essentials has taken every effort to provide accurate information on this web site, neither Environmental Essentials, its employees, affiliated companies, suppliers or any of their employees accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Environmental Essentials shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information contained on this site.
5. Environmental Essentials reserves the right to revise this web site service or withdraw access to the whole or any part of the web site at any time.
6. These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
Like the majority of websites, when you visit this one we do not ask you to tell us who you are or log into any pages. We do not request any personal information when you are browsing. But if you choose to ask us to telephone you or contact you in any way we will need some information from you to do that. Any information you do give us is strictly private, can only be used in certain limited ways and as we are registered under the Data Protect Act we will never give your information to anyone who does not need it to do their job. By using our website you are agreeing to allow Environmental Essentials to collect and use information in the way we describe in this Privacy Statement.
What information do we collect?
We are legally allowed to collect the following information:
if you telephone us, ask us to call you back using a button on the website or email us we can ask for your name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses. We can also ask you for other contact information so we can give you information on all our products and services.
Why do we sometimes need your information?
Having your information helps us tell you about the products and services that best suit your needs. Your information also helps us to:
Use our internal records to improve our company and products and give you a better service
Give you information about our products and services now or in the future
Contact you to ensure you are happy with our service
Do we share the information we collect?
Under the law, if we collect information we are allowed to pass it or disclose it only to certain authorised individuals or companies who we might use to carry out our services. But if we do this we only give them the basic information they need to do their job, no other details are disclosed.
If you object to us collecting or using your information you can write to us and we will destroy the information we hold. Contact us at:
Unit 3 Arlington Court
Silverdale Enterprise Park
Staffordshire ST5 6SS
Phone: 0845 456 9953
What about the other websites listed on this site?
We do not have any control over the websites of any other company outside Environmental Essentials So if you click on a link on our site that takes you to another website we cannot be held responsible for your privacy when you are on that website.
What is IP logging?
This web site uses IP (Internet Protocal) logging to prevent mis-use and collect customer data. This data does not contain any personal information or contact details, maintaining your anonymity. The logged data enables us to prevent hacking and to analyse customer activity. In compliance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, upon request we must provide you with all the data relating to your personal corresponding Wide Area Network (WAN) IP address.
For further information, please contact us on the address or telephone number above.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
Make our website work as you'd expect
Improve the speed/security of the site
Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
Continuously improve our website for you
Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
Pass data to advertising networks
Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
Allowing you to share this website with friends on social networking sites.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily 'Like' or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
You can find out how to adjust your brower cookie settings by following the relevant links below: